The London HR Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the HR services of their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted
Dates: 26th September 2018
A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; all to enable you to create lasting business relationships
- »INFOGRAPHIC: Protecting your business – and employees – from ransomware
- »Don’t miss out on the Training & Development Summit!
- »GUEST BLOG: Workflow Automation Part One – Are manual and paper processes holding you back?
- »Deliver on your 2018 budgets at the Manchester HR Summit
- »Flexible working creates agile workforce
- »APSCo welcomes Government private sector backing
- »9-5 working hours to end within 30 years
- »Teleopti launches online calculator tools
- »Top tips for recruitment marketing
- »Top CEOs ‘specialise in one industry’
- »Don’t forget to register for the Manchester HR Summit
- »GUEST BLOG: The HR guide to business travel
- »WHITEPAPER: Download PayDashboard’s GDPR Guide
- »GUEST BLOG: Do Britons need to work for longer to secure a comfortable retirement?
- »Activate your free ticket to the Training & Development Summit
‘The event was brilliant, it allowed us to talk to the key HR decision makers and we learned what was important to them; a great day!’
‘Great to network and meet potential suppliers.’
‘The event was excellent, and all of our 20 minute meetings happened, which was fabulous. The day was very well organised, and hopefully will result in some excellent follow-up meetings for us’
‘Excellent opportunity to meet suppliers. Very well organised.’
‘Good venue, good level of buyers, good conversations.’
‘Very useful day; good to get fresh ideas for current and future initiatives.’
‘This has been a really good day, with good quality conversations with the right people; i.e. decision makers!’
‘Brilliant event in sourcing new innovation for products to progress business initiatives.’