The London HR Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the HR services of their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted
Dates: 25th September 2019
A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; all to enable you to create lasting business relationships
- »Emotional support for men in the business world
- »Confirm your place on the Manchester HR Summit guest list
- »Do you specialise in Absence Management solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »How to boost workplace morale as employment fears spike
- »8 steps to create a workplace wellbeing strategy
- »5 Minutes With… Lou Banks, Director & Founder, Rising Vibe
- »Why positive thinking leads to a more productive workforce
- »Employee Benefits & Rewards Forum – Join your peers!
- »GUEST BLOG: Engaging with Gen Z – An HR manager’s guide
- »Your reservation at the Manchester HR Summit
- »REVEALED: Five top issues impacting employee productivity
- »Why digital transformation creates a retention problem for certain types of employees
- »Employee Benefits & Rewards Forum – Secure your place today
- »Claim your FREE VIP ticket to the London HR Summit!
- »42% of companies don’t measure staff appreciation of benefits
‘The event was brilliant, it allowed us to talk to the key HR decision makers and we learned what was important to them; a great day!’
‘Great to network and meet potential suppliers.’
‘The event was excellent, and all of our 20 minute meetings happened, which was fabulous. The day was very well organised, and hopefully will result in some excellent follow-up meetings for us’
‘Excellent opportunity to meet suppliers. Very well organised.’
‘Good venue, good level of buyers, good conversations.’
‘Very useful day; good to get fresh ideas for current and future initiatives.’
‘This has been a really good day, with good quality conversations with the right people; i.e. decision makers!’
‘Brilliant event in sourcing new innovation for products to progress business initiatives.’