The London HR Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the HR services of their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted
Dates: 25th September 2019
A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; all to enable you to create lasting business relationships
- »Private sector salary expectations hit new high
- »Register today for the Training & Development Summit
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Want to communicate better with candidates or employees? Go SoMo
- »Do you specialise in Coaching Skills? We want to hear from you!
- »Parents ‘penalised’ for working part time, with long hours culture now the norm
- »UK salary levels hit four-year high
- »88% of full-time employees are ‘happy at work’
- »GUEST BLOG: Desk-based working environments are leading to ‘tech neck’ – Here’s how you can help
- »Confirm your free VIP place at the Training & Development Summit
- »Do you specialise in Talent Management solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »GUEST BLOG: Just in time succession planning – Everything you need to know
- »Last call for the Manchester HR Summit
- »GUEST BLOG: Managing employee relations with data driven insights
- »GUEST BLOG: How to measure internal communications
- »Keeping companies healthy – could staff supplements be the answer?
‘The event was brilliant, it allowed us to talk to the key HR decision makers and we learned what was important to them; a great day!’
‘Great to network and meet potential suppliers.’
‘The event was excellent, and all of our 20 minute meetings happened, which was fabulous. The day was very well organised, and hopefully will result in some excellent follow-up meetings for us’
‘Excellent opportunity to meet suppliers. Very well organised.’
‘Good venue, good level of buyers, good conversations.’
‘Very useful day; good to get fresh ideas for current and future initiatives.’
‘This has been a really good day, with good quality conversations with the right people; i.e. decision makers!’
‘Brilliant event in sourcing new innovation for products to progress business initiatives.’