The London HR Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the HR services of their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted
Dates: 25th September 2019
A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; all to enable you to create lasting business relationships
- »Employee Benefits & Rewards Forum – Secure your place today
- »Claim your FREE VIP ticket to the London HR Summit!
- »42% of companies don’t measure staff appreciation of benefits
- »Make the most of Cycle to Work Day with Green Commute
- »Look who you’ll be joining at the Employee Benefits & Rewards Forum
- »Do you specialise in Absence Management solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »Do you specialise in Employee Benefits & Rewards? We want to hear from you!
- »Manchester HR Summit – Everything you need to know
- »How flexible working is changing where we work
- »GUEST BLOG: In-house vs. agency recruitment
- »Mental health: Do you know your legal responsibilities?
- »SME leaders ‘behind the times on technology’
- »How to choose an Applicant Tracking System – Top 3 tips
- »Your peers are attending the London HR Summit – will you be joining them?
- »Talent: Arguably the greatest challenge for CEOs
‘The event was brilliant, it allowed us to talk to the key HR decision makers and we learned what was important to them; a great day!’
‘Great to network and meet potential suppliers.’
‘The event was excellent, and all of our 20 minute meetings happened, which was fabulous. The day was very well organised, and hopefully will result in some excellent follow-up meetings for us’
‘Excellent opportunity to meet suppliers. Very well organised.’
‘Good venue, good level of buyers, good conversations.’
‘Very useful day; good to get fresh ideas for current and future initiatives.’
‘This has been a really good day, with good quality conversations with the right people; i.e. decision makers!’
‘Brilliant event in sourcing new innovation for products to progress business initiatives.’