The arrival of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which comes in to effect on 25 May 2018, will change the way organisations like yours manage personal data. This could be anything from names or email addresses to more detailed information such as bank details or medical records.
To help your business prepare we’ve compiled a selection of practical guidance and information:
- Getting Ready for the GDPR – 10 Things You Need to Know
- In this free download, we’ve compiled the top 10 things you need to know in order to be ready for the GDPR.
- Live Webinar: Data Retention Under the GDPR – Your Questions Answered
- In this live 60-minute webinar, Jo Broadbent and Stefan Martin from global law firm Hogan Lovells will tackle a number of issues relating to record retention and will include a Q&A session.
- How to Conduct an Audit of HR Personal Data
- In this XpertHR “How to” guide, we provide detailed guidance on auditing HR-related personal data.
- Five Ways HR Can Lead the Way with the GDPR
- Learn how HR can seize the upside of the GDPR and use it as an opportunity for proactive and talented HR professionals to demonstrate their true worth.
- Top 5 GDPR FAQs
- These FAQs look at the practical implications for employers of the rules on consent under the GDPR.