The London HR Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the HR services of their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted
Dates: 26th September 2018
A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; all to enable you to create lasting business relationships
- »Bosses have ‘no idea’ what their staff do on a daily basis
- »Do you specialise in Absence Management solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »Last chance to confirm your London HR Summit place
- »GUEST BLOG: Get rid of old-fashioned work practices and prepare for 21st century performance management
- »Females in UK feel less qualified for employment positions abroad than males
- »Interview processes ‘can impact future consumer sentiment’
- »RECOMMENDED: What makes Virgin Pulse’s Global Challenge tick?
- »GUEST BLOG: Making staff happy at work
- »Do you provide Employee Benefits & Rewards solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »London HR Summit: Extra free places released – Register now!
- »OPINION: The impact of rewards and benefits; measuring employee engagement
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Unlock Your Inner Productivity Ninja
- »Last call for the London HR Summit
- »GUEST BLOG: Get regular feedback from employees and improve your culture with Talent Check-ins
- »Gusto raises $140 Million to ‘transform the future of work’
‘The event was brilliant, it allowed us to talk to the key HR decision makers and we learned what was important to them; a great day!’
‘Great to network and meet potential suppliers.’
‘The event was excellent, and all of our 20 minute meetings happened, which was fabulous. The day was very well organised, and hopefully will result in some excellent follow-up meetings for us’
‘Excellent opportunity to meet suppliers. Very well organised.’
‘Good venue, good level of buyers, good conversations.’
‘Very useful day; good to get fresh ideas for current and future initiatives.’
‘This has been a really good day, with good quality conversations with the right people; i.e. decision makers!’
‘Brilliant event in sourcing new innovation for products to progress business initiatives.’