The London HR Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the HR services of their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted
Dates: 26th September 2018
A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; all to enable you to create lasting business relationships
- »Employer Pensions: Providers up for sale – are you affected?
- »OPINION: Talent – Does it come from desire, ability or both?
- »5 minutes with… Mandy Jennings, Venues of Excellence
- »GUEST BLOG: Are you ready for the upcoming GDPR?
- »Claim your place at the London HR Summit
- »Secure your place at the Training & Development Summit 2018
- »GUEST BLOG: The definition of ‘clever’ – Why university’s not for everyone
- »GUEST BLOG: Workflow Automation Part Three – It’s time to move to a more digital way of working
- »The top 3 causes of workplace mental health issues (and how to solve them)
- »Registration opens for the London HR Summit
- »Your ticket to learning & development success
- »Apprentices will be top source of talent, say 37% of leaders
- »Jobs costing staff £1,600 a year?
- »5 Minutes With… Adrian Firth, Mattioli Woods
- »RECOMMENDED: TEAM BUILDING & TRAINING
‘The event was brilliant, it allowed us to talk to the key HR decision makers and we learned what was important to them; a great day!’
‘Great to network and meet potential suppliers.’
‘The event was excellent, and all of our 20 minute meetings happened, which was fabulous. The day was very well organised, and hopefully will result in some excellent follow-up meetings for us’
‘Excellent opportunity to meet suppliers. Very well organised.’
‘Good venue, good level of buyers, good conversations.’
‘Very useful day; good to get fresh ideas for current and future initiatives.’
‘This has been a really good day, with good quality conversations with the right people; i.e. decision makers!’
‘Brilliant event in sourcing new innovation for products to progress business initiatives.’