The London HR Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the HR services of their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted
Dates: 26th September 2018
A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; all to enable you to create lasting business relationships
- »GUEST BLOG: Why operators should be open to using flexible staff
- »GUEST BLOG: Customised surveys offer the cost-effective solution to effective staff feedback
- »5 Minutes With… Fahd Rachidy, Founder & CEO at ABAKA
- »Smart online courses can ‘help close the gender gap’
- »Staff Skills Training unveils new e-learning platform
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Looking for the right advice for one of the most important employee benefits?
- »Bright Network FESTIVAL – Register today
- »Will you be at the London HR Summit this September?
- »UK employees ‘can’t identify mental health symptoms’
- »What are the benefits of corporate training days for profit & productivity?
- »Do you specialise in Employment Law? We want to hear from you!
- »Businesses ‘wasting thousands’ on out-dated hiring techniques
- »Secure your reservation at the London HR Summit
- »Overcoming the employee engagement challenge
- »GUEST BLOG: Change is an opportunity for growth
‘The event was brilliant, it allowed us to talk to the key HR decision makers and we learned what was important to them; a great day!’
‘Great to network and meet potential suppliers.’
‘The event was excellent, and all of our 20 minute meetings happened, which was fabulous. The day was very well organised, and hopefully will result in some excellent follow-up meetings for us’
‘Excellent opportunity to meet suppliers. Very well organised.’
‘Good venue, good level of buyers, good conversations.’
‘Very useful day; good to get fresh ideas for current and future initiatives.’
‘This has been a really good day, with good quality conversations with the right people; i.e. decision makers!’
‘Brilliant event in sourcing new innovation for products to progress business initiatives.’