We wanted to let you know that this year’s HR Summit at the Hilton London Canary Wharf is still going ahead, as planned on the 22nd September.
We also wanted to reassure that we are following government guidelines to ensure the safety of all attendees and staff, including;
– The venue will be running at 50% capacity
– Seminars will have socially distanced seating
– Registration will be staggered to avoid queues
– Temperatures will be taken on arrival
– Face masks will be worn at all times, unless exempt or seated
– Your itinerary will be sent to you via email ( paperless )
– Sanitation stations will be dotted around the venue
– Meeting booths will be spaced out in line with the current social distance measures – with a protective screen
– One way systems in place
– All meals and refreshment will follow the government guidelines
– Flexible attendance – including the ability to switch to VIRTUAL attendance.
The Summit is an essential platform for building business connection with HR suppliers that can help you to prepare for any future developments of your business.
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us.