Hotelopia is an online travel agency specialising in the creation of customised websites for companies worldwide. It is part of the Hotelbeds Group, a privately owned global provider of travel services. Hotelopia White Label solutions enable companies, organisations and institutions to offer incentives as a benefit or reward to their employees or members, thereby adding value to their brand, with the opportunity to generate additional revenue.
What makes us different?
- We have a Best Price Guarantee with the lowest hotel rates.
- No credit/debit card or booking fee.
- Our discounts are applied directly on the prices and are bigger than what our competitors can offer, thanks to direct contracts with our hotels and unique access to their inventory and special offers.
- We do not only offer accommodation but also a wide range of travel services such as transfers, activities and car hire in over 185 countries. These ancillary travel services are also discounted.
- We have a wide experience of the UK and global travel industry in terms of expertise, professional support, fulfillment, outstanding customer service, health & safety standards and regulations.
- We provide great customised solutions for our clients, with a streamlined and quick implementation process.
- We provide our key partners with a dedicated account manager to ensure a smooth relationship and maximise opportunities.
We are the chosen and preferred travel partners of some of the largest and most trusted UK companies to whom we offer great value for money employee benefits. Our partners include airlines, high street and food retailers, leading associations and membership clubs.
How to maximise your Hotelopia White Label opportunities: John Lewis Partnership
Hotelopia’s cooperation with John Lewis began in 2012 and, from the onset, became a successful and mutually rewarding partnership.
The critical success factors of our partnership include:
- Good Communication -> John Lewis and Hotelopia teams are in regular contact to discuss new opportunities and align their strategy.
- Visibility -> John Lewis prominently display and promote the Hotelopia White Label on their benefit platform to ensure that partners (aka employees) can easily find it and are constantly aware and reminded of the service.
- Marketing -> John Lewis care passionately about their partners. They inform them about new offers on a regular basis through a number of offline and online marketing tools such newsletters, banners and even SMS news alerts.
- A Close Cooperation-> Hotelopia has assigned a dedicated account manager to the partnership with John Lewis to ensure maximum satisfaction and results. Ongoing activities include:
- Dedicated and tailor-made marketing campaigns.
- Exclusive offers linked to an event, season or special destination.
- Destination guides with the hottest and best value for money places and hotels.
- Competition prizes.
What they say about us
“We have been happily using Hotelopia over a number of years as they are able to provide a solution to our Partners to fit our needs, offering a recognizable and quality brand, alongside seamless service with a price that is better than the general market place. It makes our partners feel special and valued and adds to a suite of offers that can really make a difference as part of our overall reward package.”
Stacey MacDougall, Development Manager, Relationships & Accounts, Leisure Benefits at John Lewis Partnership.