Go1 are back as the headline sponsor at the Learning Technologies event and this year they will be running a pop-up hybrid event, from their stand across both days Wednesday 4th May – Thursday 5th May.
The lineup features specialist guest speakers of L&D analysts, researchers, and practitioners, and will be exploring the new tools and methodologies transforming workplace learning today, and look at what’s going to make an impact tomorrow.
In the first session, David Perring, Director of Research at Fosway Group, and Ollie Browning, VP Sales EMEA at Go1, will discuss:
• What content organisations are using and why they are they using it
• Where learning content is needed the most and what type of content organisations are investing in
• What’s working and how to maximise the value of learning content
• What an effective learning content strategy looks like and when to build or buy
• How to curate the right portfolio of resources for your people
• How to choose the most effective learning partner
Take a look below to view all the sessions you’ll have access to live, and on-demand:
• Developing a world-class content strategy
• How to close skills gaps through a relevant, scalable and future-proofed learning strategy
• How to prepare employees for the unknown jobs of the future
• Learning Content – from strategy to execution – A talk with L&D leaders
• Content Strategy – how to analyse data for a smarter content curation
• Connecting to the community: practical tactics for L&D professionals
Sign up to stream all of the live sessions being hosted over the full two days, interact via live polling, send in your questions and chat with the speakers online or on social media.