Join us at the Manchester HR Summit and you’ll have the opportunity to learn new insight into industry trends plus advice on developing your HR strategy.
This unique one-day event takes place on February 13th at the Hilton Manchester Deansgate and is entirely FREE for you to attend. Your complimentary guest pass includes access to a series of seminars by industry thought-leaders. These sessions include:
No shame, no guilt: Strategies for talking about the gender pay gap in your company – by Michelle Gyimah, Director at Equality Pays
Gender pay gap presents both an opportunity and challenge for employers. An opportunity to rectify past actions through the challenge of frank and honest conversations.
• How resistance can breed shame and fear
• The negative pull of collective guilt
• Taking brave unknown steps
• The power of transparency
Driving strategic business change through people analytics: Why HR needs to transform now to remain relevant – by Rob Williams, Acting CEO at AdviserPlus
For most businesses, people are the main cost but also the main value creator. This session will explore how HR, the custodian of the people, can play a much more active role in driving strategic business change.
• What does industry disruption and the use of technology have to do with HR?
• What can HR learn from other business functions?
• What’s stopping HR from embracing digitalisation?
• How do you structure your HR function in readiness for the future; shifting from operational HR to talent value leaders?
• How can you align business priorities to create an ER transformation road map?
The Manchester HR Summit will also allow you to meet, face-to-face, with innovative and budget-saving suppliers, and network with peers.
Lunch and refreshments are included with your free VIP ticket.
Places are limited though, so register today.