We only have a handful of complimentary places to attend next week’s month’s HR Summit, where you can connect with peers and learn from the some of the industry’s leading thinkers.
It is a great day to meet and connect with new HR suppliers and enjoy complimentary lunch and refreshments throughout.
You can also enjoy topical seminar sessions led by industry thought-leaders, including;
“Employees are voting with their feet. How to win their heads and hearts”
– The true scale of ‘the great resignation’
– What is driving employees to leave their careers in record numbers
– How to understand candidate and employee motivation in their careers
– How to use behavioural and motivational profiling to unlock new sources of talent – and keep talent that your organisation already has
Presented by: Becca Guinchard, HR Expert at AssessFirst
“The power of data in internal communications”
48% of UK organisations do not measure the effectiveness of their internal communications. This session explains why this has to change and outlines which data is the most valuable.
– The 5 ways to measure internal communications
– The top 3 outcomes from good internal comms data
– The definition of ‘good’ data: what to focus on first
Presented by: Darren Hepburn, Operations Director at VRAMP
If you or a colleague would like to book a place, please register online here (limited place remaining) – www.hrsummits.co.uk/booking-form.