Will Everett, Strategic Sales Manager at Winningtemp
“Returning to work post-pandemic”
Know how your people are feeling about returning to working and how you can provide a safe environment for them to thrive
- What are the challenges that many organisations will face upon staff returning to the office?
- How do you engage employees post-pandemic?
- How can employees express their concerns by providing a safe environment for them to communicate
- How can leaders be guided by highlighting where their people are feeling most vulnerable
- How can you get real-time information, ask the right questions and enable open conversations to take place?
- With immediate, real-time insights leaders will be able to see the overall ‘feeling’ and respond accordingly
Stephanie Robinson, Director of HR Consulting at Ellis Whittam
“Hybrid working | Long-term solution or an unwelcomed COVID legacy?”
Is a hybrid approach the key to high-performance working and engagement or has it served its purpose? Could it create division in the workplace? We explore the pros and cons.
- When it works, it works: the case for hybrid working and a dive into the data
- Why a hybrid model might not be the right fit for you
- Hybrid or no hybrid, why employers need to take action now
- How to assess your organisational ‘fit’ for hybrid long term