Clare Turner, CEO & Founder at huunuu
“Wellness – Talking about death won’t kill you!”
Healthy conversations about death and dying, a topic that impacts us all. Clare shares her knowledge and experience giving you the opportunity to learn some of the things you can do.
- Death and taxes – why aren’t we more open?
- No one talks about – everyone has a story!
- The crucial conversation – learn about yourself and others.
- What if – understand the importance and the impact.
Becca Guinchard, HR Expert at AssessFirst
“Employees are voting with their feet. How to win their heads and hearts”
- the true scale of ‘the great resignation’
- what is driving employees to leave their careers in record numbers
- how to understand candidate and employee motivation in their careers
- how to use behavioural and motivational profiling to unlock new sources of talent – and keep talent that your organisation already has
Darren Hepburn, Operations Director at VRAMP
“The power of data in internal communications”
48% of UK organisations do not measure the effectiveness of their internal communications. This session explains why this has to change and outlines which data is the most valuable.
- The 5 ways to measure internal communications
- The top 3 outcomes from good internal comms data
- The definition of ‘good’ data: what to focus on first
Will Everett, Strategic Sales Manager at Winningtemp
“Returning to work post-pandemic”
Know how your people are feeling about returning to working and how you can provide a safe environment for them to thrive
- What are the challenges that many organisations will face upon staff returning to the office?
- How do you engage employees post-pandemic?
- How can employees express their concerns by providing a safe environment for them to communicate
- How can leaders be guided by highlighting where their people are feeling most vulnerable
- How can you get real-time information, ask the right questions and enable open conversations to take place?
- With immediate, real-time insights leaders will be able to see the overall ‘feeling’ and respond accordingly
Stephanie Robinson, Director of HR Consulting at Ellis Whittam
“Hybrid working | Long-term solution or an unwelcomed COVID legacy?”
Is a hybrid approach the key to high-performance working and engagement or has it served its purpose? Could it create division in the workplace? We explore the pros and cons.
- When it works, it works: the case for hybrid working and a dive into the data
- Why a hybrid model might not be the right fit for you
- Hybrid or no hybrid, why employers need to take action now
- How to assess your organisational ‘fit’ for hybrid long term